Valentine’s Day, which falls on the fourteenth of February, may be
the day on which lovers, and potential future lovers, exchange tokens of
their love and affection. Used, this means that Valentine’s Day has
an entirely different importance to lovers and putative lovers. However,
apart than romance, humor and laughs also forms a vital part of our
lives. Little would you realize that humor too can add a different
flavor and twist to the occasion, even if it is the romantic festival of
Valentine’s Day! To perfectly express humor, poems are best method to
divulge emotions. Find some hilarious and side-splitting poems while
you move ahead with your Valentine's Day celebrations.
A Valentine Dinner
Valentine’s Day is really a day to remember,
why your mom I do not dismember.
Even though she is often deserving,
because of the garbage she always is serving.
why your mom I do not dismember.
Even though she is often deserving,
because of the garbage she always is serving.
Many chickens have met a dry, dismal result,
often with no seasoning or salt.
The number of steaks has your mother burned,
when in the grill she has distractedly turned?
often with no seasoning or salt.
The number of steaks has your mother burned,
when in the grill she has distractedly turned?
Maybe poor cooking isn’t a punishable crime.
That’s simply because cops don’t have the time.
Though this Valentine’s meal I’ll never digest.
I’ll wait until tomorrow for my citizen’s arrest.
That’s simply because cops don’t have the time.
Though this Valentine’s meal I’ll never digest.
I’ll wait until tomorrow for my citizen’s arrest.
Sweet Mystery
For Valentines Day Poems
My hubby, so sweet
Bought handmade chocolates
For me as a treat
In the flower covered box
Came the delicious confection
However i am at a loss to answer
A most curious question
How do two pounds of chocs
So delicious round the lips
Manage in just one evening
To put 5lbs on my hips
My hubby, so sweet
Bought handmade chocolates
For me as a treat
In the flower covered box
Came the delicious confection
However i am at a loss to answer
A most curious question
How do two pounds of chocs
So delicious round the lips
Manage in just one evening
To put 5lbs on my hips
I truly Want To Say
I really want to say for you
Just how precious you are in my experience
I really want to say to you
Which i know you are the one for me personally
I really want to speak to you of love
But this is actually the twister
I really can’t talk to you of love
Because I’m deeply in love with your sister
Just how precious you are in my experience
I really want to say to you
Which i know you are the one for me personally
I really want to speak to you of love
But this is actually the twister
I really can’t talk to you of love
Because I’m deeply in love with your sister
I Want to become your Valentine..
Oh precious oh precious be mine
I want to be your Valentine
I’ll do anything whatsoever to be your rose
I wish to be the Valentine you chose
Hold me and don’t let go
Open your heart and feel our love grow
Lock me inside your heart just for a day
Feeling your ex while reality fades away
I’ll wait every year
Crying and sobbing tear after tear
Oh precious oh precious be mine
I want to be your Valentine!
Oh precious oh precious be mine
I want to be your Valentine
I’ll do anything whatsoever to be your rose
I wish to be the Valentine you chose
Hold me and don’t let go
Open your heart and feel our love grow
Lock me inside your heart just for a day
Feeling your ex while reality fades away
I’ll wait every year
Crying and sobbing tear after tear
Oh precious oh precious be mine
I want to be your Valentine!
No comments:
Post a Comment